Dramatists Guild Member
Theatre Communications Group Member since 2016
Association for Theater in Higher Education Member since 2012
Awards & Honors
DC Commission on the Arts and Humanities Fellowship 2019.
Network of Ensemble Theatres NET/TEN Travel Grant. 2018.
TCG Global Connections On the Road Grant. 2018.
DC Commission on the Arts and Humanities Artist Fellowship 2018.
The Kilroys 2017 Honorable Mention: 4380 NIGHTS
TCG's Rising Leaders of Color selected cohort. 2016-17.
DC Commission on the Arts and Humanities Artist Fellowship 2017.
Performing Arts for the Future ZeroPoint Festival (Prague) Participant. July 2015.
SDC Director's Lab West 2015 Participant.
Mead Theatre Lab Production Residency. 2015-2016.
Mead Theatre Lab Work in Progress Residency. 2014-2015.
Fulbright Scholar Finalist. 2014.
- "This is not a drill: Climate Just Futures" with Groundwater Arts & No Dream Deferred NOLA at the TCG National Conference in June 2022.
- "Green New Theatre 2020: Y'all There's No Going Back" with Groundwater Arts at the TCG National Conference in June 2020.
- "EDI Won't Save Us From White Supremacy" at the Association for Theatre in Higher Education Conference 2019 in Orlando, FL in August 2019.
- "Green New Theatre Lab;" "Nuts & Bolts of Climate Justice;" "Contemplative Movement & Climate Justice;" "Climate Justice Theatre Primer" all as part of the Conference Committee on Climate at the TCG National Conference in Miami, Florida in June 2019.
- "Equitable Research Evaluation and Assessment" at the TCG Fall Forum on November 10, 2018.
- "Decolonizing the Arts" at the Arts Administrators of Color Network (DMV) Annual Convening on September 29, 2018.
- "Decolonizing Theatre Pedagogy and Practice" at the Association for Theatre in Higher Education Conference in Boston, MA in August 2018.
- "Equitable Measurement and Shifting Power" at the TCG National Conference in St. Louis, MO in June 2018.
- "Decolonizing Shakespeare" at the Shakespeare Theatre Association National Conference in Cincinnati, Ohio on January 20, 2018.
- "Decolonizing Global Partnerships" and "Decolonizing Theatre Practice" at the TCG National Conference in Portland, Oregon in June 2017.
- Keynote speech and Intro to Theatre of the Oppressed Workshop at American Alliance for Theatre & Education Regional Theatre in Our Schools Event in Bethesda, MD on March 19, 2017.
- "Games We Play" at the Association for Theater in Higher Education Conference 2014 in Scottsdale, Arizona on July 24, 2014.
- "Playing American: Liminal Identities and Emerging Mythologies in the Early Twentieth Century" at the Association for Theater in Higher Education Annual Conference in Orlando, Florida on August 1, 2013.
- “Staging the American West: Liminality and Identity in David Belasco’s 1905 Production of The Girl of the Golden West” at the Comparative Drama Conference 2011 at Stevenson University on March 29, 2012.
- “Staging the American West: Liminality and Identity in David Belasco’s 1905 Production of The Girl of the Golden West” at the Graduate English Student Association Conference 2011 at the University of Virginia on March 18, 2012.
- Script Reader. Rorschach Theatre. 2021, 2022.
- Script Reader. Playwrights Center. 2020, 2021.
- Script Reader. The Public Theatre Emerging Writers Group. 2020.
- TCG Programming Council. 2017-2018.
- OpenForum Facilitator. Forum Theatre. 2014-2017.
- Theatre of the Oppressed Workshop Instructor. George Washington University, One Common Unity. May 2015.
- Theatre of the Oppressed Workshop Instructor. The Washington Peace Center. May 2014.
- Theatre for Social Change Workshop Instructor. Theater Alliance. Washington, D.C. April 2014.
- Theatre of the Oppressed Workshop Instructor. Theater Alliance. Washington, D.C. December 2013.
- Script Reader. Source Festival. Washington, DC. October 2013 & January 2014.
- Theatre of the Oppressed Workshop Instructor. A.R.T. Catholic artists weekend. Johannesburg, South Africa. June 2013.
- Script Reader. DC Shorts Film Festival. April 2013.